I had dreams for my life, but getting pregnant right now was not one of them…
Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy
Could you be pregnant? A pregnancy test is the best options for answering this question. But even before taking a pregnancy test, there are some signs and symptoms that make a woman suspect she is pregnant.
1) Missed period. For a woman with a regularly occurring period, this can be one of the biggest signs of pregnancy. For a women with an irregular period, this can be misleading.
2) Tender, swollen breasts. The hormonal changes a woman experiences when she becomes pregnant causes her breasts to be sensitive and sore.
3) Nausea, with or without vomiting. Morning sickness, which can actually happen at any time during the day, starts within the first month of pregnancy. Once again, the hormones are changing because of the pregnancy and the body has to get used to it.
4) Increased urination. During pregnancy, there is more blood flowing through the body, causing your kidneys to process extra fluids which end up in your bladder.
5) Fatigue. This is one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy. During pregnancy the levels of the hormone progesterone increase dramatically, this hormone makes you sleepy.
There are also some less noticeable signs of pregnancy:
3) Light spotting
6) Food aversions
7) Nasal congestion
Most of these symptoms are said to be caused by the change in hormones. These are all symptoms that can happen in the first trimester of pregnancy.