“Friends affirm life.”
Loving and caring for our friends is such an important part of life. When a friend is going through hard times, it is essential to encourage her/him and provide her with accurate information. If you are concerned about a friend or loved one who is dealing with a difficult situation, the Crisis Pregnancy Center is a wonderful resource for information, education, assistance, and support.
How can you help your friend who may be pregnant?
- Bring your friend to the HELP Pregnancy Center
- Call the Center with any questions that you have: 704.289.5133
- Have your friend call us to set up an appointment
- Come in to obtain information and brochures to give to your friend
- Call us to ask for a referral or information
Receiving love and support during this time is pivotal to your friend’s physical and emotional health. We offer support in the form of pregnancy tests, classes, supplies, and peer counseling. Don’t let your friend deal with this alone. All of our services are completely free and confidential, so don’t hesitate to call!
Other resources that you may find beneficial:
Turning Point (shelter for those suffering from domestic violence) 704.283.9150
Lois’ Lodge (a safe home for pregnant women and girls) 704.332.4003
Agape Christian Counseling (professional counseling services) 704.849.0144
Celebrate Recovery (a program for substance abuse and addictions) 704.469.5642
Christian Adoption Services 704.847.0038
Union County Department of Social Services 704.296.4300
Union County Health Department 704.296.4800
RAINN: The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network 1.800.656.HOPE
Mercy Ministries (drug and alcohol addictions, depression, eating disorders, unplanned pregnancy, physical and sexual abuse, and self-harm) 615.831.6987
- If you are concerned that your friend has an STI or STD, click here for more information about getting tested.
- If your friend is struggling after having an abortion, click here to learn about abortion recovery counseling and classes.
“A friend loves at all times.” ~Proverbs 17:17a