2 Corinthians 9:7-8 “Every man according as he purposes in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.”
Join the Lord in offering hope and life to the women, men, and unborn children in your community through this life-affirming ministry. While we face many challenges, we realize each one yields the opportunity to stand, speak, and act boldly for what we believe. Putting purpose behind your donation allows Kingdom purposes to be fulfilled. Your partnership strengthens and equips us to fulfill the calling on the Body of Christ.
Whether you give your money, time, clothes, baby items, or prayers, your gift can be a regular, purposeful part of God’s work in our community. Those who are purposeful givers have a role in saving lives, sharing the gospel, and providing for needy families. Thank you for doing the work of our Lord and for helping us to help others. May the Lord honor His promise to bless you for your faithfulness!
The HELP Pregnancy Center is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
eGiving / PayPal
The HELP Pregnancy Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that depends on the generosity of individuals, churches, businesses, and other organizations for operating expenses. We give freely as it has been freely given to us. This is possible through all of the wonderful people in our community just like you who give, both prayerfully and financially, to support us.
Click the icon below to donate with a credit card or bank draft through eGiving
PayPal: click on the Donate button below to make a donation via PayPal
- One-Time Givers. You can give a one-time monetary gift to the Center online through our E-Giving or PayPal link. Make a secure online donation by clicking on the above link.
- You can also make a one-time donation using a credit card, debit card, or online check. Please call 704.289.5133 for more information on these methods of payment.
- Donate by Mail. Please make your check payable to “HELP Pregnancy Center” and mail it to 1700 Secrest Shortcut Road, Monroe, NC 28110.
- Corporate Matching Gifts. Check with your Human Resources department to determine if your company has a matching gifts program. Some companies will also match your volunteer time with a financial gift!
- Memorials/Tributes. Give a gift in memory of a loved one or to honor a relative, friend, or colleague on their birthday, anniversary, a holiday, or special accomplishment. We will notify your honoree with a card acknowledging your gift.
- Donate Non-Liquid Assets. Interested donors can give stock, real estate, vehicles, and other non-liquid assets to the HELP Pregnancy Center. The Center is dedicated to serving both our clients and our donors with excellence! We can now use Ministry Fund through the Christian Foundation of the Triangle (CFT) to allow donors to give publicly traded securities or other non-liquid assets. CFT offers innovative giving tools and expertise to assist our donors in maximizing their giving and minimizing their taxes, all at no cost to the HELP Pregnancy Center. To see how you can support the HELP Pregnancy Center by giving non-liquid assets, go to www.cftriangle.org.
- Monthly Givers. You can also become a regular giver through our Legacy for Life Partners. Prayerfully consider becoming a purposeful Life Partner supporting the HELP Pregnancy Center with a monthly gift. Recurring monthly gifts help the Center with reliability, efficiency, and effective planning. You can also use the E-Giving option.
We thank God for our Legacy for Life Partners. Your faithful electronic monthly pledge sustains us and assures we have funding every month, keeping our focus on ministry, not fundraising. To be a Partner, please download the form by clicking here, fill it out, and email it to our finance department at email@example.com. You can also print this section, fill it out, and either drop it by the Center or mail it to us.