Meet A Cause for Tea's newest cause for tea: H.E.L.P. Crisis Pregnancy Center. It is our intention to provide women, children, and this beautiful work of hope, grace, and love with a new mobile medical unit. Please watch to see how you can help. Then click "Donate" at the top of our FB page or message us. #empowerwomen #empowerchildren #demonstratelove #acausefortea
Julkaissut A Cause for Tea 12. joulukuuta 2016
Free Services We Offer:
- Limited Ultrasound
- Pregnancy Test and DSS verification
- STI Testing and Counseling for Men and Women
- Maternity Clothes
- Baby/Children’s Clothes (up to size 6T)
- Baby Furniture
- Information on Parenting, Adoption, and Abortion
- Abortion Recovery Help and Support
- Adoption Counseling
- Peer Counseling
- Bible Study
- Support Services & Education, Including Pregnancy and Parenting Classes
- Speakers for Churches and Groups
- Abstinence Speaker for Schools and Youth Groups
For more information about the HELP Pregnancy Center or our services, please call
or visit the Center at
1700 Secrest Shortcut Road, Monroe, NC 28110.
(We are located on the corner of Lomax and Secrest Shortcut Road near the Monroe Mall.)
Our hours of operation are Monday and Wednesday, 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., and Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m.- 8 p.m.
You are welcome to stop by or make an appointment to come in for a tour of the facility.